The Gainesville IguanaThe Gainesville Iguana is a semi-monthly progressive newsletter and calendar of events which first began publishing in October 1986. Through its calendar, directory of organizations, and content, it fosters the growth of movement consciousness and community organizing on issues from local to international.
- North central FL results not good
- Update from the Alachua County Labor Coalition
- Two labor related holiday parties
- From the publisher … Suppressing Democracy
- Transgender Day of Remembrance, Nov. 20
- Protest against anti-LGBTQ conference, Nov. 30-Dec. 1
- Emily Browne, activist, NOW president, RIP
- WGOT seeks help to resume streaming worldwide
- A day in the life of a poll worker: Mid-term election November 6, 2018
- News from the Civic Media Center
- Checks and balances – Gainesville’s Department of Doing: ‘Gainesville, Citizen Centered, People Empowered’ or ‘Gainesvile, Citizen Censored, Developer Empowered’?
- Proposed phosphate mining update: Gearing up for legal battles ahead
- 32nd Annual Winter Solstice Celebration