The Gainesville IguanaThe Gainesville Iguana is a semi-monthly progressive newsletter and calendar of events which first began publishing in October 1986. Through its calendar, directory of organizations, and content, it fosters the growth of movement consciousness and community organizing on issues from local to international.
- CMC has its own 501(c)3 again!
- Women on the run Changing the face of elected office: Friends of Susan B. Anthony to celebrate Women’s Equality Day
- In memory of Harriet Ludwig, activist, reporter
- GRACE celebrates four years of ending homelessness
- Celebrate Medicare with Alachua County Labor Coalition
- Phosphate mining plans, citizen input in the sunshine
- Labor Notes Conference renews, inspires attendees
- From the sunflower to the sunshine state, solidarity still sings: A report on the radical roots of the Kansas Poor People’s Campaign
- From the publisher … Take heart, the Resistance is alive
- State, federal government continues to support fake clinics
- Primary Elections, August 28
- July-August 2018 Gainesville Iguana
- Memorial Mile: Veterans display tombstones of fallen service members in Iraq and Afghanistan wars