The Gainesville IguanaThe Gainesville Iguana is a semi-monthly progressive newsletter and calendar of events which first began publishing in October 1986. Through its calendar, directory of organizations, and content, it fosters the growth of movement consciousness and community organizing on issues from local to international.
- Memorial Mile: Veterans display tombstones of fallen service members in Iraq and Afghanistan wars
- Peace Scholarship awarded to four Alachua County students
- Peace Poetry Contest winners share poems at public reading
- History and the people who make it: David Thurston
- Artwalk sale to benefit CMC, women’s groups
- FOG continues Food Justice Study Group
- WGOT prepares to go live from CMC studio
- Mine fight escalates
- Gary Gordon in Concert June 16
- Elections 2018
- Thanks from the CMC!
- 435 South Main opens next to CMC
- Fight continues for UF OPS workers