The Gainesville IguanaThe Gainesville Iguana is a semi-monthly progressive newsletter and calendar of events which first began publishing in October 1986. Through its calendar, directory of organizations, and content, it fosters the growth of movement consciousness and community organizing on issues from local to international.
- Veterans display tombstones to remember fallen soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan
- History and the people who make it: Lilly Sanchez
- Veterans for Peace announces public reading, reception for Peace Poetry Contest, Peace Scholarship Awards
- WGOT-LP FM to hold volunteer information meeting
- ACRev continues political revolution
- Who is the Resistance?
- Women’s March Gainesville
- Vietnamese writer to speak May 30
- Debunking alternate energy denial: seven responses
- Open House/Open Wings at Lubee Bat Conservancy
- Working Food Community Food Center supports farmers, food entrepreneurs, resilient food system
- New Gainesville city commissioners sworn in
- From the publisher … On bending the arc