The Gainesville IguanaThe Gainesville Iguana is a semi-monthly progressive newsletter and calendar of events which first began publishing in October 1986. Through its calendar, directory of organizations, and content, it fosters the growth of movement consciousness and community organizing on issues from local to international.
- September 2019 Gainesville Iguana
- Medicare for all
- History and the people who make it: Magaline Duncan
- WGOT streams worldwide wherever you are, Tune in!
- Proposed phosphate mining update
- Women’s World Cup well worth watching
- Santa Fe College faculty adjuncts demand union
- Peace Poetry Contest winners share poems
- From the publisher … Yes, human caused
- Friends of Susan B. Anthony to celebrate Women’s Equality Day
- Prison abolitionists block FDOT vehicles drawing connections between bail and slavery
- LGBTQ migrants and Gay Pride™
- Saving neighborhoods: Stand for Seminary Lane